Total Food 2017
31 October 2017 - 02 November 2017
John Innes Conference Centre
Total Food 2017 will be the 5th in a series of international conferences which focus on the sustainable exploitation of agri-food co-products and related biomass, thereby helping to minimise waste.
Under the auspices of the Royal Society of Chemistry (Food Group), this three day event provides an open forum to highlight recent developments and to facilitate knowledge transfer between representatives of the agri-food industries, scientific research community, legal experts on food related legislation and waste management, and consumer organisations.
Invited plenary speakers include:
- Professor Jules Pretty, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Environment & Society, University of Essex
- David Newman, Managing Director, Bio-based and Biodegradable Industries Association & President of the International Solid Waste Association
- Toine Timmermanns, Programme Manager – Sustainable Food Chains, Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- David Tompkins, Bioresources Development Manager, AquaEnviro
- Dr Richard Swannell, Director WRAP
- Robin Crawshaw, RC Feed
Registration is now OPEN
- Full delegate rate £395 incl. early bird discount. Full rate £450
- Student rate £295 incl. early bird discount. Full rate £350
Early Bird registration closes 4th August 2017
Register online at http://www.regonline.co.uk/totalfood2017
Total Food 2017 is organised by staff from the Biorefinery Centre at the Institute of Food Research.